- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep them?
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
- BENMAYOR SA
- Calle Bach 2B. Pol. Ind. Foinvasa Montcada i Reixac Barcelona, 08110 España
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes, legitimation and conservation of the processing of data sent through:
- CONTACT FORM. Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the box acceptance. Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the box for acceptance of sending information. Conservation: Once your request is made through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and in case you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request to cancel them.
- SENDING EMAILS. Purpose: Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through the email address. Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
- SENDING THE CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAIL Purpose: To have your CV to participate in our personnel selection processes. Legitimation: The consent of the user when sending us their personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes. Conservation: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at his postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses its own and third-party technical, personalization and analysis cookies (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, when processing analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them, which in all In any case, they will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether or not to give their consent.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against its alteration, loss, and unauthorized treatment or access.
7. Updating your data
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.