What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– this page will not link the data stored in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies
This website may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Google Analytics cookies: are used for the purpose of analyzing and measuring how visitors use this website. The information is used to prepare reports that allow us to improve this site. These cookies collect information in anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, how they reached the site, and the pages you visited while browsing our website.
- Youtube cookies: are used to count the number of views of videos embedded in other websites.
- AddThis cookies: is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used for the purpose of enabling content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (although not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: